Becky from Cover and Thyme was very kind and gave me a Versatile Blogger Award! If you get a chance, visit her blog. I have been enjoying Clover and Thyme this past week and she has some fun and easy ideas. I thank her for the compliment.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Nominating 15 blogs sounds like a lot to me, so I’m nominating some of my favorites and stating why:
- Planthoarder: http://planthoarder.wordpress.com/ – Beautiful pictures and weird plants! Love it!
- While Chasing Kids: http://russianmomcooks.com/ – The most beautiful food photographs on wordpress.
- Going Dutch and Loving It: http://malouprestado.com/ – Life in Holland from a “Filipina” perspective.
- Seed to Salad: http://seedtosalad.wordpress.com/ – The name says it all.
- Gardener Scott: http://gardenerscott.wordpress.com/ – Great “how to” projects.
- Collingwood Farm: http://collingwoodfarm.wordpress.com/ – My favorite Ohio urban farmer blog.
- Mix, Make, Grow: http://mixmakegrow.wordpress.com/ – A new blog that is one to follow.
- Aquaponic Family: http://aquaponicfamily.wordpress.com/ – Discover the world of growing tilapia and veggies hand in hand.
Finally, 7 things about me:
- I started this blog 2 years ago because I had a hard time finding information on how to do simple things like make self-watering containers or a compost bin; so when I found the info and implemented it I wanted an easy method to pass it on to others.
- I hate zucchini and I don’t plant it in my garden.
- In the winter when I am not gardening I make wine.
- If marijuana was legal I’d grow and smoke it, but it is illegal so I don’t.
- I am not a “prepper” or a “hippie”, I just like good food and my tummy shows it.
- Nothing makes me happier than a Sunday afternoon nap.
- I am madly in love with my husband, Steve.