1 medium head cauliflower (4-5 cups florets)
¼ cup olive oil
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
16 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
Salt & pepper to taste
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450°
2. Wash cauliflower.
3. Cut cauliflower into small, bite-sized florets.
4. Mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
5. Toss in florets to coat.
6. Spread florets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
7. Bake in preheated 450° oven for 20 minutes, remove from oven and turn florets over. Turn oven down to 350. Return florets to oven and cook an additional 20 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with grated Parmesan cheese.